One does not live by breakfast alone, so we’re happy to recommend some restaurants for lunch or dinner.
A short walk down Main Street from Henniker House:
- Daniel’s Restaurant & Pub – Main St, Casual dining with a river view. Ask for our 10% off coupon when you check-in!
- Sonny’s Main Street Restaurant – Great pizza, calzones, and subs. 603–428-4444
- Abigail’s Bakery & Café – Bridge St, Stop in for a cappuccino or pick up a sandwich for a picnic lunch. 603-428-4455
- Super Scoops – Home-made frozen goodness in a cup or a cone. Closed Mondays.
About a mile away:
- Country Spirit – Rte 114, Great steaks, seafood, and salads. 603-428-7007
- The Grazing Room at the Colby Hill Inn – Locally sourced, farm to table fine dining
About 8 miles west in Hillsborough:
- High Tide – Great summertime spot for seafood, chicken, and burgers
- Main Street Grill & Bar – Located at Angus Lea Gold Course; Try the Pub Tots!
- Tooky Mills Pub – Homemade foods in a historic setting
- Hillsboro House of Pizza – Well-known local establishment
And about 8 miles the other way in Contoocook:
- The Everyday Cafe & Pub – For tasty sandwiches, specials, and craft beers
- Lakehouse Tavern – Indoor/outdoor dining, plus a friendly downstairs pub
We try to take at least one trip each Fall into the White Mountains and enjoy a grand meal. The Café Lafayette Dinner Train serves up fine dining in historic rail cars as the train moves along the Pemigewasset River.
10 Ramsdell Rd. at the corner of Main St.
P.O. Box 191, Henniker, NH 03242
Latitude: 43.179684 Longitude: -71.819204