Our Room Rates
|Front Room||4||Queen||Twin (2)||$145||$160|
|River Room||3||King||Twin (1)||$150||$165|
|Pear Room||4||King||Twin (2)||$175||$195|
|Balcony Room||4||King||Twin (2)||$175||$195|
About room rates:
Rates are per night based on double occupancy with one King or Queen size bed.
Peak rates apply to:
- NEC Commencement (5/13 – 5/15/2022)
- Memorial Day (5/26 – 5/30/2023)
- St. Paul School Commencement and Reunion (6/10 – 6/12/2022)
- Autumn Leaf Season (9/2 – 11/7/2022)
- NEC Fall Festival (9/30 – 10/2/2022)
- Thanksgiving (11/22-29/2022)
- Christmas & New Year’s Week (12/21/2022 – 1/3/2023)
- February School Vacation Week (2/17 – 3/6/2023)
About minimum night stays:
A two-night minimum applies to all weekends and February School Vacation week.
A three-night minimum applies to Columbus Day weekend, which precedes the 2nd Monday of October.
If a room is still available 3 days before the desired booking date, the multiple night minimum may be lifted. Please ask to be put on our wait list. We will contact you if the multiple night minimum is lifted.
Please email or call us to discuss any other arrangements or needs.
Single night stays are charged the listed rate plus $25.
The additional guest charge is $25 per night/per person and includes breakfast.
Double occupancy guests using the extra bed is a single $25 charge for the entire stay.
All rates are subject to a 8.5% New Hampshire meals and rentals tax.