Henniker House is a bed & breakfast, meaning we’re different from a hotel, motel or vacation rental. We’re pleased to share this historic house on the Contoocook River with you, and want you to feel at ease and enjoy your stay. A review of our policies will help ensure that your visit is a great one.
- Ted the Standard Poodle enjoys being the only B&B pet. We can refer you to A Precious Pet Resort and Peace and Paws if you are traveling with your pet. A note to guests with allergies: Ted does not shed, and does not have access to the guest bedrooms.
- Your reservation will be secured by credit card. Should you cancel with fewer than 14 days notice, a cancellation fee will apply. For standard dates, the cancellation fee is calculated based on a single night’s stay or half of the scheduled stay, whichever is greater. For holiday/special event dates, the cancellation fee is equal to the cost of the minimum stay.
- Henniker House is entirely smoke free.
- The house and property are for the use and enjoyment of registered guests only.
- Small children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Check-in time is between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Please call us if your arrival time changes.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- A delicious breakfast is included, and is served in the breakfast room every morning of your stay.
- When we contact you about your reservation, we will ask about any special dietary requirements.
- We request that no meals be brought in to the guest rooms, as they are not furnished for in-room dining.
- Complimentary WIFI and free parking are provided for our guests.
10 Ramsdell Rd. at the corner of Main St.
P.O. Box 191, Henniker, NH 03242
Latitude: 43.179684 Longitude: -71.819204